Are you prepared to grow your business under the “new normal?”
Invest four hours over two days in this nationally-conducted workshop and feel more confident and ready to meet the uncertain but inevitable challenges of the year ahead.
What you will learn:
• How to identify the areas of focus for the next 90 days in your business .
• How to access proven smart strategies and ‘how to’ tools to build your revenue and profits quickly .
• How to create a ready-to-implement plan – your personal workbook mapping out precise activities in key areas of your business.
• How to implement new ideas for improving your marketing, sales, service, time and team issues – so you put more dollars on the bottom line .
You’ll walk away with:
• Energy, vision and focus for the next 90 days in your business.
• Take home strategies to build your profits right away.
• A personal workbook mapping out precise goals and activity for the next 90 days in all key areas of your business.
• A network of business contacts to work with.
• The skills and the tools to get more done in less time.
• A clear understanding of what has worked in your business and what hasn’t and why.
• New ways to get your team to take responsibility and ownership of their roles in the business leaving you with more free time to work on the business.
About the presenter
Tom Maier is the principal for ActionCOACH in Connecticut, a leading international coaching company for small and medium businesses His company provides practical, proven methods to grow profits within a network of more than 300 coaches worldwide.
Tom spent years working for a $100 million estate composed of many small businesses, from hotels and concrete plants to radio stations. Tom also spent 11 years as an executive for the network division of a $200 million telecommunications company. He gained additional expertise working in large plants of a major consumer product manufacturing company and very small chemical industry plants. In each case, he helped the local management in all aspects of the business, ultimately increasing profitability.